Eco-friendly, energy-efficient heating option
Heat pumps transfer the heat from outside air to your pool, providing the most energy efficient pool and spa heating available in regions where they are practical. Compared to other heaters, heat pumps can operate for up to 80% less. They’re also clean and safe to operate. Talk to your pool professional to determine if a heat pump is appropriate in your region.
Eco Select® Brand Choice
UltraTemp® Heat Pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa, saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to gas-fired heaters. UltraTemp® has been using EPA-recognized R410A refrigerant nearly a decade before federal mandated requirements.
High Performance Heat Pump
The industry’s first heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R410A
- 100% pure titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages – no more codes.
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool termperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60Hz, single phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum effciency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest effciency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and effciency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI.
** Rating in accordance with ARI Standard 1160 (air temp F/% relative humidity temp. Fahrenheit)
The AHRI Certified™ Mark is applied only to HVACR equipment and components that have been independently tested to certify manufacturers’ performance claims are accurate. Visit www.ahridirectory.org for a complete list of certified products.
- AHRI Certified